KOREA No.1 대한민국 대표 사이버 대학교
고려사이버대학교의 새로운 소식을 안내해 드립니다.
Job Posting (English Lecturer Position)
첨부파일 : APPLICATION FORM.docx
English Lecturer Position at the Cyber University of Korea (CUK)
The Cyber University of Korea in Seoul Korea has an opening for non-tenure track English lecturer in the Department of Practical Foreign Languages.
1. To develop and manage an online course titled ‘Native Speaker English Conversation II’ in the 2nd semester of 2020 (a 15-week course)
2. This is a lecture-oriented course targeted for junior & senior English majors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Must be a native English speaker
2. Must have a Master’s degree (Doctor’s degree preferred)
3. At least two-year teaching experience for college or higher level ESL/EFL students (Experience for developing & managing online college courses preferred)
4. Degree in Education, English or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certificate preferred
5. Period of Employment: September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021
※ Please note that a final candidate will be required to come in for teaching demonstration & a face-to-face interview.
Salary & Benefits:
1. Payment: A salary will be paid according to the school regulations.
2. Insurances: National Pension, Employment Insurance, & Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance are covered. (Health Insurance not covered)
※ For further information regarding salary & benefits, please contact <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
1. Resume (a form provided)
2. A copy of Alien Registration Card (front/back, if applicable)
※ Additional documents will be needed for the successful candidate.
- A criminal record check consent form (sexual crime included)
- Copies of diplomas and certificates
- Copies of career certificates
1. 5:00 p.m. May 26, 2020
2. Send application documents to <email@example.com>
※ The final candidates will be notified of the schedule for teaching demonstration and an interview by May 29, 2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org