KOREA No.1 대한민국 대표 사이버 대학교
고려사이버대학교의 새로운 소식을 안내해 드립니다.
Online Native Speaking Tutor Positions for Summer Semester 2019(English)_By January 31
Online Native Speaking Tutor Positions(English)
for Summer Semester 2019
The Cyber University of Korea is currently recruiting native speaking English and Mandarin tutors to assist local professors across aspects of online class management, research and lecture development.
- Candidates must be eligible to work at a university
|Online Native Speaking Tutor||Practical Foreign Languages||English|
- Application Period : 12:00 p.m. (noon) January 15, 2019 to 5:00 p.m. January 31, 2019
- Applications are only accepted via E-mail
Download and fill-out the application form provided below and send to email@example.com
- Please note that applications may not be modified after submission.
- Required documents for successful candidates
- Original diplomas up to highest qualification (e.g. Bachelor's degree,Master's degree, and Doctoral degree)
- Original Certificate(s) of Employment
- Official verification of qualifications may be required.
- Resume with personal statement/self-introduction
- Interview with panel
- Successful applicants will be individually notified Early to mid February
- Main tasks include On and Off line English conversation and writing guidance/ giving feedbacks to students.
- Working Hours
- Minimum of 16.5 hours a month, working from home (Home-Based)
- In-person campus meetings may be requested on occasion
- Contract Length
Commencing Summer 2019, Semester 1(6 months, Mar.1, 2019 to Aug.30, 2019)
- Monthly salary will be agreed in contract based on internal rules of the university (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Incomplete applications and submitted resumes will not be returned.
- If any of a successful applicant's details are discovered to be false, they will be disqualified.
- If an applicant's qualification(s) are deemed to be in an insufficiently related field, their applications may not be accepted.
- Phone: 02-6361-1819
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Administrator of The Cyber University of Korea's Practical Foreign Languages Department Native Tutors 106 BUKCHON-RO, JONGNO-GU, SEOUL KOREA (03051)